If you or someone you know is being abused then help is at hand…
Worries about an adult at risk in Norfolk can be reported anonymously but please give as much information as possible so that it can be followed up.
- Call: Norfolk County Council (Adult Social Services) on 0344 800 8020
- Text phone/minicom: 0344 800 8011
- Fax: 0344 800 8012
- Text message: 07767 647670
- Email: SCCE@norfolk.gov.uk
- Online form: online.norfolk.gov.uk/socialcareenquiry
You can also use these numbers if you are worried about a child.
In an emergency call the police on 999
For more information see www.norfolk.gov.uk/speakup